The Compla Vertical is a panel radiator with a difference. Featuring a perfectly smooth front to complement the clean lines and minimalist feel of modern interiors, it’s a stylish and premium alternative to a traditional panel radiator. Available in a variety of sizes, the Compla’s robust, flat-fronted design means it is easy to clean and maintain. It also comes with pre-fitted grilles and side panels, allowing for a straightforward installation.
– Factory fitted grille, side panels and front panel
– Available in Type 22 only
– Low water content for rapid temperature response
– Available in two heights of 1800mm and 1950mm
– Available in four lengths from 300mm to 750mm
– Durable powder coated in RAL 9016 paint for a brighter, whiter finish
– Manufactured and tested to BS EN 442
– Sourced from Italy
– Full 10-year warranty
– All product codes are available from stock with excellent sales support
– Please note, this product is only available in white
A premium panel radiator with a perfectly smooth, flat front, the Compla Horizontal is the ideal choice for those looking to achieve a sleek, modern look. There’s more to the Compla than just looks, though. Beneath its stylish exterior, it features the excellent heating performance of our third-generation panel radiators, meaning you don’t have to choose between appearance and heat. It’s robust build and flat surfaces also make it simple to fit and easy to clean.
– Made in the UK from British steel
– Factory fitted top grille and side panels
– Available as single panel single convector (T11) and double panel double convector (T22)
– Available in four heights from 300mm to 600mm and in nine lengths from 400mm to 2000mm
– Finished in high quality white RAL 9016
– 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
– Tested and certified according to BS EN 442
– Tested to 13 bar, recommended operating pressure of 10 bar
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.